bdbondhon.com Policy –
bdbondhon.com is one of the most influential Bengali tech blogs. Keep in mind that your written post should not follow the bdbondhon.com policy in bdbondhon.com. By registering, posting and commenting on bdbondhon.com you will be assumed to agree to bdbondhon.com policies and usage.
1. All tunes published in bdbondhon.com will be creative, informative and quality.
2. All posts must be written in Bengali.
3. The exact or partial copy of any other blog or blogger’s post can not be posted and pasted.
5. No adsense or affiliate add-ons and links and affiliate link can not be posted with the sublink.
6. No photo, information, and text that violates immoral, obscene, copyright laws can not be published.
7. While posting a post, no one can personally attack, abuse or make bad comments.
8. The legal or any other liability of the comment shall not bear bdbondhon.com
9. Political comments or posts are completely prohibited.
10. Creating and using a friend ID and name is absolutely prohibited by mocking any person or group respected by any political, religious and social values.
11.User name can never be used in admin1, admin2, admin3.
For the violation of the aforementioned policy, the bdbondhon.com, all the powers to remove or ban a friend at any time or to delete his post.
Bdbondhon … believes in responsible freedom. The above mentioned policies will be used only in special cases. We do not want to stand in the way of freedom of speech or thinking. Thought conflict or criticism can be in a blogging community, but when it becomes a conflict of thoughts, ideology or ideology, then it does not become a sign of a healthy environment. This blog site will be set by the bloggers; We can not allow some savvy bloggers to influence a healthy blogging community. Bloggers who avoid writing offensive and unrelated conflicts will avoid it because more discussions about them mean increasing the importance of such dirty posts. We hope that everyone will overcome the conflict with their patience and empathy and achieve the unity of the most needed people in the development of our nation. Happy blogging!